Who we are looking for:
- A fun, creative, and responsible individual who thrives in 1:1 work environments with children with autism and their families.
- The successful candidate will follow a clinical intervention program and work 1:1 with children with autism and provide clinical support to their families. The interventionist will be trained on child-centered and customized intervention plans and implement them in the home environment. The interventionist will also meet in weekly team meetings to discuss client progress and clinical issues.
- The interventionist will be comfortable engaging with children with a hands-on style.
Skills and qualities we value:
- We are looking for someone who is organized, able to work independently, communicates well, takes directions well, and takes initiative and ownership in both administrative and clinical aspects of their work.
- We are looking for someone with a positive and collaborative attitude. You will need to be empathetic but also goal-oriented to successfully implement clinical programs. Education in Psychology or human sciences, experience with children, are assets but not required.
- We will provide initial and ongoing training to promote your success in the position. You must be comfortable with technology and demonstrate a minimum level of physical fitness as the position requires frequent movement.
What will you get from the position?
- In-depth and interactive training on ABA and basic principles of behavior to obtain the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential
- Ongoing mentorship and support from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with over 18 years of experience
- Flexible work hours that fit with your school and personal schedules
- Positive sense of accomplishment from meaningful work teaching skills to children with autism
- Working and collaborating with enthusiastic colleagues in a dynamic organization that values ethics, clinical excellence, and social responsibility
- Opportunities for personal growth to acquire a well-rounded skill set that include clinical, administrative, and management roles.
- Professional development in clinical skills to become uniquely skilled in the field of behavior analysis, and grow into a leader in the field
If this sounds like you and it’s something you are excited about, reach out and apply! We are thrilled to meet our next team member and together we will help connect individuals with autism to this social world of ours!